Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh good grief!

Death. Not something you'd put on your to do list. But something that is going to happen, to all of us at one point. Such a scary thought, to imagine your loved ones pass away or you yourself be wiped away from this Earth. Ahh, not something I'm looking forward to at least not until after, I've become a successful business woman, found true love, and had a family;) Yup, I',m sure everyone has experienced a death in there family, or friends. It's not a good feeling. Every time I hear an ambulance, I stop and think oh no, I hope eveything is okay. I hope no one is hurt=( I can't even begin to think how awful it would feel if it happened to someon in my family. And it did. I didnt get all the deets. But I know he is in critical condition. It's not fair he's so young, and has his whole life ahead of him. Last month my grandmother passed away, after battling stomach cancer i beleive. Oh it was just awful, such a sweet, loving caring woman. Everybody loved her. Sometimes I just think why God let this happen to her, such a terrible and painful disease to give her. What bad thing did she ever do to deserve it. Like bad things happen to the good people. Well I hope that's not true. I suppose God has a plan for all of us. It's up to the big man to decide our future's. I just hope he takes into consideration those that are good people, and do value life and goes easy on them. It's up to us as well how we want to live our lifes.
Well I could ramble on for hours! lol;) But it's nighty night.
Time to pray for my loved ones.=] goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment