Friday, October 30, 2009

To tell a lie is

Isn't it amazing how some people lie so easily. Like they lie right to your face, yet you don't want to tell them you know the truth. They lie in order to keep there secrets. Everybody lies. There probably isn't a single soul in the world that hasn't lied, or bluffed, or fibbed or whatever you want to call it. Being lied to is sad. It hurts. I was recently lied to by a guy. A ginormous secret, that I would obviously evenutally found out. But he lied right to me when confronted by it. But by not telling him that I already knew, I was lying too. I just can't beleive the extent to which lying takes you. There's so many reasons for it. But what would we do without lying. In a way it's good. If we were honest all the time, we'd be upsetting everyone we come across. But nevertheless, it's a discraceful thing. It's as tempting as a chocolate bar on halloween night! We must lie to save ourselves from the shame, or embarassment in front of others. Anyway that guy has yet to tell me the truth, even though it's so evident now. We both had some extreme lies. I shall leave it at that with him. I hardly knew him, he was simply a mere makeout buddy in my life, and will never be anything else. So good-bye to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment